In the beginning,
two pirate shipmates became mateys by marriage through the Cutlers.
Now they face a world uncertain where only cooking, cutting, baking (and other things) are there only way for survival on the island!

Off to the decks (or kitchen floors) we go!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crazy Cammy's treasures

After the post about Larry's treasure, it got me a thinkin' about my own little treasures.  Just a few things that I love and use almost daily, but could live without if necessary, ya know?

This stuff is the bomb diggidy.  Been using it since high school.  Thick and luscious.  Makes the driest become the most moist.  (haha.. most moist.. say that five times fast!)
Yep, yep.  That's how we do it around here.  Got one for our wedding and still use one today (they recently came out with this newer model which we love).
Don't know if I could live without this baby.  I smother my lips in this several times a day and ALWAYS use it after I brush my teeth.  I have several size containers (pocket, travel, drawer, and the big tub).  Oh yes....

curly or straight... this baby does the job.
easiest way to cook. enough said.
my brain functions on dates, therefore my life is on google calendar. 
(this is a sample... mine is not quite so neat and pretty)


gets the messies out.  mmm hmmm.

can't live without this one either.  i have several.  posted everywhere.

take a million pictures. pretty much everywhere we go. this guy does the job pretty well.

Alright, kim of the kimcam... I want to hear about your treasures!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

love this post! i don't know if i cuold think of all these little beauties as you do! some of what you guys use/have we do the same! twinners! ha, i will share soon!!!!