this looks yummyyyyy!!!!!!
Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle sandwiches with snowy center
found via thebellalifeblog.com
kimcam must make these one day, and tell their stories of across the seas
Ingredients1 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 ½ cup sugar
2 large eggs
3 cups flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. soda
¼ tsp. salt
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
½ cup butter, softened
12 oz. white chocolate, melted and cooled
3 cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp. milk
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll cookie dough into one-inch balls, and then roll balls in cinnamon sugar.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- While cookies cool, combine softened butter and melted white chocolate. Beat in powdered sugar until all ingredients are combined. Filling will be thick at this point, so add milk to thin.
- Pipe filling onto 25 cookies, then top with remaining 25 cookies.
Makes 25 sandwich cookies