So often times we spill things. Things ranging from a simple milkshake to oober gross spit up. Now when these things spill on the kitchen tile or bathroom laminate, no prob! But what to do when it spills on the carpet?!?
Have no fear my mateys, here is a trick the Moon family has used for many a generation.
- Container of water (bowl, cup, pot, whatever)
- Large metal spoon
- Old Towel
- Poor water over spill (the bigger the spill, the more water needed)
- Use spoon to scrape up the mess into the towel
- The towel acts as the "catch all" for the nastiness
- Repeat steps until mess is completely soaked up in towel
- Throw towel in the washer!:)
P.P.S. Remember that book of old household tricks you showed me one time?? You should publish it... on this blog!:)